Launching Moor's Eyeliner Micromatic Pencil and Talk Show with Putri Indonesia Pariwisata 2015



This is my first time get invited by Mustika Ratu and gathering with fellow beauty blogger. The event held at Centro Beauty Bash, Discovery Shopping Mal. I'm so excited, especially when we saw Putri Indonesia Pariwisata 2015, Gresya Amanda on the talk show. She's so tall, beautiful and friendly, I think that is my first impression of her. About 5 pm, the event start with the talk show with Gresya Amanda, host by Ms Lia and Ms Via from Mustika Ratu. 



I started to shot her, and she has a quick reaction when she saw the camera lol
From this, 
to a beautiful smile ta-raa :)


The talk show followed by Boshe Dancer 





And there's a makeover by Moor's Professional Makeup Artist for Lina, one of beauty blogger

Here's the result

After the event, we got goodie bag (the new product, of course!), treat at Starbucks, and chit chat with Putri Indonesia Pariwisata 2015 ^o^!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot together with her, because I have to leave earlier :(
But, I had fun time gathered with these pretty girls even we just get to know each other. We promised will keep in touch always, and hopefully will meet again on the next event!


Bali Bloggers 
Happy face after receiving goodie bag lol

 Special candid pic, credits by Shani ;)






I will review the Moor's Eyeliner Micromatic Pencil soon on the blog. I got white, brown and green colour. Okay, see you on the next post ^^

                                                                          xoxo, bee 


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram @tabithabudiman